Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 17th of November 2008, Monday I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen. The light tube in the family room started blinking on and off and I finished watching Power Rangers Turbo from YouTube during that same night. The internet went offline during the morning of the 18th of November 2008, Tuesday.
I started watching Power Rangers In Space; fixed the blinking light tube in the family room, and the blinking of the light tube returning on the 18th of November 2008, Tuesday. The first time I fixed it, it stopped blinking only for awhile, but then it went back to blinking. I tried fixing it again but failed so I've left it alone.
I took a shampoo and took out the garbage on the 20th of November 2008, Thursday. My brother talked with my mom during the night of the 22nd of November 2008, Saturday. On the 23rd of November 2008, Sunday I had started using Internet Explorer and I was able to do thing I wasn't able to do on Mozilla Firefox, or most things at least. I also took out the garbage on that day.
I decided to start naming my little boy as "Amarito" on the 24th of November 2008, Monday. On that same day I dealt with Crescent's potty. I had tried and failed to retrieve money from the bank that my dad had long sent me on the 25th of November 2008, Tuesday. The main reason was because I needed to get a number and wait until my number was called.
The thing was I didn't know where the device was to get the number! And it was right there! I did some new organizing of my feranin e-mail on the 26th of November 2008, Wednesday. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails on the 27th of November 2008, Thursday. It rained a little during the morning of the 28th of November 2008, Friday.
I took out the garbage and retrieved money from my dad on the 30th of November 2008, Sunday, which was yesterday. The problem was since I had got it more than a month ago and that it was more than 50$, the reference number had changed. The bank contacted the moneygram company and they got the new reference number. I was able to retrieve my money.
It needed patience. It was also a new experience for me. I had an outing with my mom for groceries today and I fasted today. Insha' Allah I'm planning to fast the first eight days of Dhul Hijja. Today was the start. Some major stuff happened in Mumbai, which is in the south of India during the past weekend, but I'm not going to go through that.
All I have to say is since the training of the so called "terrorists" was disciplined and well trained, it's possible that foreign intelligence like the CIA or something were involved in the training. The Pakistani that was captured might have been from the group he claimed to be from, and he might not have been from it. Only Allah knows.
I don't want to dig too deep into it with my opinions and thoughts about it though. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
I started watching Power Rangers In Space; fixed the blinking light tube in the family room, and the blinking of the light tube returning on the 18th of November 2008, Tuesday. The first time I fixed it, it stopped blinking only for awhile, but then it went back to blinking. I tried fixing it again but failed so I've left it alone.
I took a shampoo and took out the garbage on the 20th of November 2008, Thursday. My brother talked with my mom during the night of the 22nd of November 2008, Saturday. On the 23rd of November 2008, Sunday I had started using Internet Explorer and I was able to do thing I wasn't able to do on Mozilla Firefox, or most things at least. I also took out the garbage on that day.
I decided to start naming my little boy as "Amarito" on the 24th of November 2008, Monday. On that same day I dealt with Crescent's potty. I had tried and failed to retrieve money from the bank that my dad had long sent me on the 25th of November 2008, Tuesday. The main reason was because I needed to get a number and wait until my number was called.
The thing was I didn't know where the device was to get the number! And it was right there! I did some new organizing of my feranin e-mail on the 26th of November 2008, Wednesday. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails on the 27th of November 2008, Thursday. It rained a little during the morning of the 28th of November 2008, Friday.
I took out the garbage and retrieved money from my dad on the 30th of November 2008, Sunday, which was yesterday. The problem was since I had got it more than a month ago and that it was more than 50$, the reference number had changed. The bank contacted the moneygram company and they got the new reference number. I was able to retrieve my money.
It needed patience. It was also a new experience for me. I had an outing with my mom for groceries today and I fasted today. Insha' Allah I'm planning to fast the first eight days of Dhul Hijja. Today was the start. Some major stuff happened in Mumbai, which is in the south of India during the past weekend, but I'm not going to go through that.
All I have to say is since the training of the so called "terrorists" was disciplined and well trained, it's possible that foreign intelligence like the CIA or something were involved in the training. The Pakistani that was captured might have been from the group he claimed to be from, and he might not have been from it. Only Allah knows.
I don't want to dig too deep into it with my opinions and thoughts about it though. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment