Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 12th of July 2009, Sunday I handed over the USB with the ranch photos, to a friend of mine. On the 13th of July 2009, Monday I had an outing for groceries; took a shampoo, and I fasted on that day.
On the 14th of July 2009, Tuesday, I changed the light bulb for the kitchen. Named after the title of this post, I broke my favorite tea mug, which my dad gave to me, in the kitchen on the 16th of July 2009, Thursday.
I was playing around with it while I was waiting for the tea to be ready. It slipped from my hand, and I tried to catch it, but it fell onto the kitchen fell with a smash.
Soon after it smashed I cleaned it up, and put the broken pieces all into a bag. I put the bag into the garbage bag, and eventually I had took the garbage bag out to the dumpster. I had an outing for groceries with my mom on that day.
On the 17th of July 2009, Friday the computer crashed, and I installed a few major software, after formatting C: and installing Windows XP. I finished with installing the software on the 18th of July 2009, Saturday during the morning.
On that day I took out the garbage; clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails, and took a shampoo. The 19th of July 2009, Sunday, which was yesterday, I had an outing for bread.
I had an outing for groceries today, and after getting the groceries, I went to the pharmacy and got some stuff. I know this is a short post. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment