In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 11th of April 2012, Wednesday I had an outing to the internet café. On the 12th of April I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. On the 13th of April 2012, Friday I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day.
My brother called through the land phone on that day. On the 14th of April I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I had an outing for some shopping with my mom on that day. I visited a friend of mine on that day for awhile.
On the 15th of April 2012, Sunday I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. It rained on that day. On the 16th of April I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I had an outing to the internet café on that day. I decided to dub April 2012 as "Fasting April" on that day.
I fasted on that day. The title of this post is from me fasting this month obviously. On the 17th of April 2012, Tuesday I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I took out the garbage on that day. I had an outing for some shopping on that day.
On the 18th of April I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I decided to dub May 2012 as "Starden May" on that day. On the 19th of April 2012, Thursday I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day.
I took a shampoo and clipped my finger and toe nails on that day. I finished the article "World War 3? Unlikely" on that day. I also fasted on that day. On the 20th of April 2012, Friday I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I started the project "Young Owl Studios" on that day.
I won't be getting into details about that though. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day alhamdullah. On the 21st of April 2012, Saturday I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day.
My dad called through Prilular on that day, and so now I'm not worried any more. He hadn't been in contact with me for a few months. He was really busy with his job during that time it seems. I was really happy and relieved to hear from my dad. Yesterday was the 22nd of April.
I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet yesterday. I took out the garbage yesterday. I had an outing with my mom for some shopping yesterday. Today is the 23rd of April 2012, Monday. I had trouble with Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet today.
I haven't checked yet, but Facebook user profile format is changing to Timeline format today. I really don't like the Timeline format. I know others who don't like it either. It is really hateful for Facebook to force the change of its user profiles to the Timeline format.
Then again Facebook has done that before. I would need to adapt to the Timeline format, but I would never like it, and I would never forget how it was before. I got some new credit for Prilular for the first time today. I'm at the internet café now.
I really don't like having to publish posts on my online journals here. I charged Prilular with some new credit for the first time today. I'm also fasting today now alhamdullah. This is going to be the last entry for this month it seems. I don't know when I would publish the next post.
It might and might not be some time in Starden May. I'm not expecting to publish any more posts this month. No photo for this post, but that doesn't matter too much. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)