Sunday, September 30, 2012
Playstation 3
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 13th of September 2012, Thursday I let a friend of mine borrow Actonal 01. On the 14th of September I changed the light bulb for the nightlight here in my bedroom. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day.
I thought up the article "Anti-Islamic Film: An Insult at Allah's Guidance" on that day. On the 16th of September I took out the garbage. On the 17th of September 2012, Monday I withdrew some money from my bank account. I got a new mouse on that day.
It was a wireless mouse for the PC. I got Playstation 3 with a game for it on that day. On the 18th of September my brother called through our mom's cellular.
On the 19th of September 2012, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping.
The friend of mine returned Actonal 01 to me on that day. On the 20th of September 2012, Thursday I had an outing to Yaghi Internet. On the 21st of September 2012, Friday the interface for blogspot changed. It is something I really don't like.
I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. I took a bath and shampoo on that day. On the 22nd of September I had an outing for some shopping.
On the 23rd of September 2012, Sunday I took out the garbage. I decided to name October 2012 as "Horizon October" and Autumn 2012 as "Horizon Autumn" on that day. I had an outing to Yaghi Internet on that day.
On the 24th of September I had an outing for some shopping. On the 25th of September 2012, Tuesday I paid for the land phone bill at Mecca Mall. My brother called on that day.
On the 26th of September I thought up the news blog "Winds of Revolutions". I would start it some time tomorrow insha' Allah. I won't get into details about it. On the 27th of September 2012, Thursday I took out the garbage.
I thought up the article "Assassinations in Libya" on that day. On the 28th of September I attended the Friday speech and prayer. I planned to deal with this post yesterday, but it doesn't matter now. It is obvious where the name of this post comes from.
The photo at the beginning of this post is one of Playstation 3 here in JCT. This is going to obviously be the last post for Horizon September or September 2012. I don't know when the next post would be. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Tags:
Year of Knights
.gif)