Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 9th of October 2012, Tuesday I thought up the online journal "Deep in the Labyrinth". On the 10th of October 2012, Wednesday I had an outing to Yaghi Internet. On the 11th of October 2012, Thursday I took out the garbage. I paid for the electricity bill on that day. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day.
On the 12th of October I thought up the news article "Living in the Past". I started writing that article on that day. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. My brother called through our mom's cellular on that day. The European Union won the Nobel Peace Prize on that day.
I don't know what is worse: Barack Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize or the European Union winning it? A political leader from Libya or from Egypt would have been more suitable in my opinion. Of course the Nobel Prize Awards is most likely run by the Global Oligarchy, so it isn't surprising.
On the 14th of October I took out the garbage. I exchanged some empty gas canisters with some full ones on that day. I paid for the land phone bill in Mecca Mall on that day. I thought up the term "Jawhiz Industry Neighborhood" on that day. On the 15th of October 2012, Monday I fasted.
On the 16th of October I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. On the 17th of October 2012, Wednesday I thought up the stories "The Defender Detectives", "Legend of the Defending Emperor" and "Heir of the Greenrazor Wealth". I thought up the news article "Beyond the Mists" on that day.
Yesterday was the 19th of October 2012, Friday. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer yesterday. The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of me sitting on my prayer rug in my bedroom in Jawhiz Ca Trani.
Since I had forgiven my dad and his wife for what they both had done to me -through my parents divorcing-, I've been feeling recently that I'm breaking away from my own past. Breaking away from its pain, and not its memories. I feel like I can move forward. It is like a scar has healed entirely, but I'm not too sure about that.
The title of this post was inspired from my feelings about that basically. We're in Dhul Hijja for 1432 now. It is the first ten days of Dhul Hijja. I haven't been fasting them, and I have no intention of fasting them either. I tried to fast one day, but in the end it failed. I'm just not in the mood to fast at this time I guess.
Eid al-Adha 1432 or Shadow Eid Ca is within a week. I'm somewhat looking forward to it. I guess meeting Snow Aurora (my paternal half-sister) helped me break from my past in a way. This post won't be the last for this month insha' Allah. I would want to have at least one more post for this month.
Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)