Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Raining Withdrawal

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 11th of November 2012, Sunday I took out the garbage. It rained on that day. On the 12th of November it rained. On the 13th of November 2012, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. On the 15th of November 2012, Thursday it was the start of a new Hijri Year.

The Hijri Year is now in 1434. I took out the garbage on that day. I withdrew some money from my bank account on that day. I had an outing to Yaghi Internet on that day. My dad called through Prilular on that day. On the 16th of November I attended the Friday speech and prayer.

On the 18th of November I had an outing to Mecca Mall to pay the land phone bill. It rained on that day. Yesterday was the 19th of November 2012, Monday. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday. I also fasted yesterday. This was a short entry, but I don't mind that much.

There was some good rain this month. I forgot how I thought up the title for this post. This won't be the last entry for this month. There might be at least one more entry. I don't know when the next post would be published. No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...