In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
This is the first entry for this month. It won't be the last either insha' Allah. On the 28th of February Pope Benedict retired from being a Pope. On the 1st of March 2013, Friday I clipped my finger and toe nails. On the 2nd of March I took a bath and shampoo. I prepared warm water for the bath from the morning.
From the morning of that day. It was during the afternoon that I eventually took the bath. It was a nice warm bath. It was the first bath I took this month and year. I'm thankful to Allah that the first bath this year was a nice warm bath for me. My hard work paid off on that day alhamdullah.
On the 3rd of March 2013, Sunday I had an outing to Mecca Mall to pay for the land phone bill. I added money to my bank account on that day. I took a haircut on that day. I took a shampoo on that day. It was the second time I took a shampoo during this month also.
On the 4th of March I decided to name April 2013 as "Resolve April". There were elections in Kenya on that day. On the 5th of March 2013, Tuesday it rained. Hugo Chavez died of cancer in Venezuela on that day. He was 58. The Vice President in Venezuela became the interim president.
Chavez is the second leader of a country that has died of cancer that I remember. The first was King Hussein of Jordan. Yesterday was the 6th of March. My brother called through our mom's cellular yesterday. It is something I'm not sure about though. The title of this post was inspired from the bath I took this month.
The photo at the beginning of this month was taken before I took a haircut. It was in my bedroom in JCT and I was holding Blue Cloud -my umbrella-. My mom was the one who took the photo. I have plans for a few outings for today. This post was a short post, but I don't mind that too much.
Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)