Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mist Ramadan in Tamuya

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 16th of June Hassan Rowhani won the presidential elections in Iran. On the 17th of June 2013, Monday I took out the garbage. I had an outing to pay for the electricity bill on that day. I paid for the land phone bill at Mecca Mall on that day. On the 18th of June I took shampoo.

On the 20th of June 2013, Thursday I took a shampoo. I clipped my finger nails on that day. On the 22nd of June I decided to name July 2013 as "Clear July". I took out the garbage on that day. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. Yesterday was the 24th of June. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday.

I took a shampoo yesterday. I sent an e-mail to my brother about a stamp auction yesterday. I wonder if he would eventually reply back to me or not. Some stuff has been happening around the world since my previous entry, but I don't think I would get into them. Ramadan is closing in.

Another few weeks and it would have arrived. This would be the last entry for this month insha' Allah. The next entry might be some time before Mist Ramadan. It would be some time early next week insha' Allah. The title of this post was obviously inspired from Ramadan getting closer and closer.

This was a short entry, but I really don't mind that too much. I had some nice and some bad experiences or news since my previous entry. I won't be getting into them though. No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...