Friday, August 9, 2013

Feline Visitors

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 1st of August 2013, Thursday I took a shampoo. I fasted on that day. On the 2nd of August I had a dream dubbed "Tamuya Racrandi 1". I fasted on that day. On the 3rd of August 2013, Saturday the PC crashed. Rowhani officially became the president of Iran on that day. I fasted on that day.

On the 4th of August I fasted. On the 5th of August 2013, Monday I took out the garbage. I paid for the electricity bills on that day. I retrieved money from the bank on that day. I took a haircut and shampoo on that day. I took a bath and shampoo on that day also. On the 6th of August I had a dream.

I dubbed that dream as "Damaged Crops". I had some major trouble with Lost Andalus from that day. Rastotin doesn't recognize it any more for some reason. Actually I have some idea about the reason, but I won't be getting into it. I fasted on that day. On the 7th of August 2013, Wednesday I clipped my finger nails.

I fasted on that day. That day was the last day of Mist Ramadan. Yesterday was the 8th of August. Yesterday was the first day of Mist Eid or Eid al-Fitr 1434/2013. I withdrew some money from the bank yesterday. I had some ice cream yesterday. I visited my aunt yesterday. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches yesterday.

I visited some friends of mine yesterday. My brother called our mom's cellular yesterday. Today is the second day of Mist Eid or Eid al-Fitr 1434/2013. I'm fasting today. I've started fasting the six days of Shawaal. Insha' Allah I'd be able to fast all six days in a row.

I was planning on dealing with this post today and I'm glad I'm dealing with it now. It is also during this Eid. The title of this post was inspired by cats "visiting" and being temporary guests here in JCT during Mist Ramadan. It started even before Mist Ramadan. I won't get into it too much though.

This wasn't a short post, or at least not as short as the previous one. I'm somewhat glad about that. The next post would be some time this month still. No photo for this post. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...