In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
I had been planning to deal with this post today. I'm glad I'm dealing with it now. On the 3rd of March 2014, Monday I fasted. On the 4th of March there was an electricity outage. On the 5th of March 2014, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center.
I decided to name April 2014 as "Ranger April" on that day. I decided to name Summer 2014 as "Prism Summer" on that day. On the 7th of March 2014, Friday it was the start of the Winter Paralympics in Sochi in the Caucasus Emirate. On the 8th of March I took out the garbage. It rained on that day.
I clipped my finger and toe nails on that day. On the 9th of March 2014, Sunday I had an outing for some shopping. It rained on that day. On the 10th of March 2014, Monday it rained. I decided to name Gambia as "Ivory Land of Gambia" on that day. I retrieved money from the bank on that day.
I paid for the electricity bill on that day. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day. I took a haircut and a shampoo on that day. On the 11th of March 2014, Tuesday it rained. That day was the third anniversary of the triple disaster in Japan. On the 12th of March it rained.
I decided to name the triple disaster in Japan as "Blue East Disaster" on that day. On the 13th of March 2014, Thursday it rained. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 14th of March it rained. On the 15th of March 2014, Saturday I took out the garbage.
I decided to name the current Crimea situation as "Black Hammer Mist" on that day. That day was the third anniversary of the Red Lion Revolution. Yesterday was the 16th of March. There was an invalid and illegal referendum in Crimea yesterday. Thankfully it wasn't 100% for Russia.
Yesterday it was the end of the Winter Paralympics in Sochi in the Caucasus Emirate. With Russia's oligarchy being imperialistic, history would also not look favorable at the "Putin Games" or "Putin Olympics". For one reason that is because it wasn't in Russia, but on land that doesn't belong to Russia.
Another reason is Russia's Imperialistic response to the Blue Hammer Stand, turning it into the Black Hammer Mist. The Russians in Crimea and eastern Ukraine can't get a hint. You don't like Ukraine, get OUT OF IT! It was NEVER your HOME in the first place! That goes to Ukrainians who are pro-Russian as well.
Putin and his gang (including the FSB -or formally KGB- and Putin loyalists) have limited time. The time of Russia's Imperialistic ambitions are closing and coming to an end. I have such fury against the Russians in Ukraine and the Russian oligarchy and its supporters now.
There were days during this month where it was more like winter and not like spring. I'm thankful and grateful to Allah for His blessing for Jordan with rain and snow. One can't be grateful or thankful enough for that. It is obvious where the title of this post came from. This won't be the last post this month insha' Allah.
There would be at least one more post this month insha' Allah. No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Assalamu Alaikum...
I had been planning to deal with this post today. I'm glad I'm dealing with it now. On the 3rd of March 2014, Monday I fasted. On the 4th of March there was an electricity outage. On the 5th of March 2014, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center.
I decided to name April 2014 as "Ranger April" on that day. I decided to name Summer 2014 as "Prism Summer" on that day. On the 7th of March 2014, Friday it was the start of the Winter Paralympics in Sochi in the Caucasus Emirate. On the 8th of March I took out the garbage. It rained on that day.
I clipped my finger and toe nails on that day. On the 9th of March 2014, Sunday I had an outing for some shopping. It rained on that day. On the 10th of March 2014, Monday it rained. I decided to name Gambia as "Ivory Land of Gambia" on that day. I retrieved money from the bank on that day.
I paid for the electricity bill on that day. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day. I took a haircut and a shampoo on that day. On the 11th of March 2014, Tuesday it rained. That day was the third anniversary of the triple disaster in Japan. On the 12th of March it rained.
I decided to name the triple disaster in Japan as "Blue East Disaster" on that day. On the 13th of March 2014, Thursday it rained. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 14th of March it rained. On the 15th of March 2014, Saturday I took out the garbage.
I decided to name the current Crimea situation as "Black Hammer Mist" on that day. That day was the third anniversary of the Red Lion Revolution. Yesterday was the 16th of March. There was an invalid and illegal referendum in Crimea yesterday. Thankfully it wasn't 100% for Russia.
Yesterday it was the end of the Winter Paralympics in Sochi in the Caucasus Emirate. With Russia's oligarchy being imperialistic, history would also not look favorable at the "Putin Games" or "Putin Olympics". For one reason that is because it wasn't in Russia, but on land that doesn't belong to Russia.
Another reason is Russia's Imperialistic response to the Blue Hammer Stand, turning it into the Black Hammer Mist. The Russians in Crimea and eastern Ukraine can't get a hint. You don't like Ukraine, get OUT OF IT! It was NEVER your HOME in the first place! That goes to Ukrainians who are pro-Russian as well.
Putin and his gang (including the FSB -or formally KGB- and Putin loyalists) have limited time. The time of Russia's Imperialistic ambitions are closing and coming to an end. I have such fury against the Russians in Ukraine and the Russian oligarchy and its supporters now.
There were days during this month where it was more like winter and not like spring. I'm thankful and grateful to Allah for His blessing for Jordan with rain and snow. One can't be grateful or thankful enough for that. It is obvious where the title of this post came from. This won't be the last post this month insha' Allah.
There would be at least one more post this month insha' Allah. No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)