In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
I've wanted to deal with this post today. I'm thankful to Allah that I've dealt with it alhamdullah. This won't be the only post for this month insha' Allah. In the end it seems the previous post was the only post for the previous month. Insha' Allah this post won't be like that. On the 15th of February 2015, Sunday it rained.
On the 16th of February I had an outing for some shopping. I fasted on that day. On the 17th of February 2015, Tuesday it was an anniversary of Rainbow Freedom Revolution. On the 18th of February I took out the garbage. It rained on that day. I had an outing for some shopping on that day.
On the 19th of February 2015, Thursday it rained. I took a shampoo on that day. I fasted on that day. It snowed on that day. On the 20th of February 2015, Friday it snowed. It was a second snowstorm for Tale Winter. I was really happy about that. On the 21st of February 2015, Saturday it rained.
On the 24th of February I had a dream I dubbed as "Gun Bullets". It was the first dream I dubbed during Aurora February and for this year also. On the 25th of February 2015, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 27th of February 2015, Friday I took a shampoo. I clipped my finger nails on that day.
Yesterday was the 28th of February. It was the last day of Aurora February. I had a dream I dubbed as "Wolf Charge". I won't get into that though. This was one short post but I don't mind that much. The title of this post was inspired by me fasting during Aurora February obviously.
The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of some snow in during the second snowstorm in Aurora February. It was on the side yard and it was taken on the 20th of February 2015, Friday. I took it using Silver Lily or my cellular phone. It is the first time I upload a photo from Silver Lily onto Jaacto Times.
Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.jpg)
.gif)