In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
I've wanted to deal with this post a few days ago. I'm thankful to Allah that I've dealt with it alhamdullah. This would be the first post for Pirate May or May 2015. Insha' Allah it won't be its last. Pirate Birthday (my 28th birthday) is a little more than a week away.
On the 14th of April I had a dream I dubbed as "Leader Qualities". I won't get into that though. I prayed the late night prayer on that day. On the 15th of April 2015, Wednesday I took out the garbage. On the 17th of April 2015, Friday I took a bath and a shampoo. I clipped my finger nails on that day.
On the 18th of April I had an outing for some bread. On the 21st of April 2015, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. On the 23rd of April 2015, Thursday it rained. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day.
On the 25th of April 2015, Saturday I decided to name 2017 as "Year of Slide". I decided to name my 29th year as "Talon Year" on that day. On the 26th of April I decided to name Eritrea as "Slide Land of Eritrea". I took out the garbage on that day. On the 27th of April 2015, Monday I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails.
On the 28th of April I paid for the land phone bill in Mecca Mall. On the 29th of April 2015, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 30th of April 2015, Thursday I had a dream I dubbed as "Pigeon Return". I won't get into that though. I took a shampoo on that day.
On the 2nd of May I decided to name Summer 2015 as "Heavenly Summer". A daughter was born to Prince William and his wife Kate on that day. It seems I would be sharing May with some royalty from England. On the 3rd of May 2015, Sunday I registered onto Seen Social Site. Yesterday was the 4th of May.
I took out the garbage yesterday. The daughter to Prince William and his wife Kate was named "Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana" yesterday. There was an electricity outage yesterday. This was a short post in a way but I don't mind that much. The title of this post was inspired by the late night prayer I had in Aura April.
No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Assalamu Alaikum...
I've wanted to deal with this post a few days ago. I'm thankful to Allah that I've dealt with it alhamdullah. This would be the first post for Pirate May or May 2015. Insha' Allah it won't be its last. Pirate Birthday (my 28th birthday) is a little more than a week away.
On the 14th of April I had a dream I dubbed as "Leader Qualities". I won't get into that though. I prayed the late night prayer on that day. On the 15th of April 2015, Wednesday I took out the garbage. On the 17th of April 2015, Friday I took a bath and a shampoo. I clipped my finger nails on that day.
On the 18th of April I had an outing for some bread. On the 21st of April 2015, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. On the 23rd of April 2015, Thursday it rained. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day.
On the 25th of April 2015, Saturday I decided to name 2017 as "Year of Slide". I decided to name my 29th year as "Talon Year" on that day. On the 26th of April I decided to name Eritrea as "Slide Land of Eritrea". I took out the garbage on that day. On the 27th of April 2015, Monday I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails.
On the 28th of April I paid for the land phone bill in Mecca Mall. On the 29th of April 2015, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 30th of April 2015, Thursday I had a dream I dubbed as "Pigeon Return". I won't get into that though. I took a shampoo on that day.
On the 2nd of May I decided to name Summer 2015 as "Heavenly Summer". A daughter was born to Prince William and his wife Kate on that day. It seems I would be sharing May with some royalty from England. On the 3rd of May 2015, Sunday I registered onto Seen Social Site. Yesterday was the 4th of May.
I took out the garbage yesterday. The daughter to Prince William and his wife Kate was named "Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana" yesterday. There was an electricity outage yesterday. This was a short post in a way but I don't mind that much. The title of this post was inspired by the late night prayer I had in Aura April.
No photo for this post obviously. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)