In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
This might and might be the only post for this month or Nest August. I don't mind that at all. On the 23rd of July 2016, Saturday it was the start of Spenian Bubble Week. I had an outing for some bread on that day. I took a haircut on that day. I thought up the story "Legends of King Greenlace: Young Youth Tales".
I took a bath and a shampoo on that day. On the 24th of July I added money to my bank account. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day. On the 26th of July I had an outing with a close friend of mine for some Pizza. On the 27th of July 2016, Wednesday I took out the garbage.
On the 28th of July I had an outing for some shopping. On the 29th of July 2016, Friday I had a dream I dubbed as "Marriage Over". I won't get into that. On the 30th of July 2016, Saturday I took a shampoo. I clipped my finger and toe nails on that day.
On the 31st of July 2016, Sunday I dubbed that day as "Bubble Arrival". My brother arrived here in JCT on that day. I received Actonal 02 on that day. On the 1st of August 2016, Monday I took out the garbage. On the 2nd of August some major plumbing was dealt with here in JCT.
The kitchen and bathroom were fixed up in a way. I lent Actonal 02 to a school kid on that day. I need to retrieve it as soon as I can insha' Allah. On the 3rd of August 2016, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I paid for the electricity and water bills on that day.
I withdrew some money from my bank account on that day. I had an outing for some table calendars on that day. We received a new refrigerator on that day. On the 4th of August I had a dream I dubbed as "Candy Overflow". I prayed the late night prayer on that day.
I had an outing for some electrical adapters on that day. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 5th of August 2016, Friday I dubbed that day as "Speech Return". I won't get into that though. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. I had an outing to City Mall and Mecca Mall on that day.
That outing was with my mom and brother. On the 7th of August 2016, Sunday I took out the garbage. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 8th of August I helped my brother with his Jordanian ID. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day. That was with my brother.
On the 9th of August 2016, Tuesday I had a dream I dubbed as "Nest Leap". I withdrew some money from my bank account on that day. I brought Talon 10 to be formatted on that day. The shutters here in JCT were dealt with on that day. I had an outing with my mom and brother for some Pizza on that day.
That was my second and last outing with them while my brother visited Jordan in this month and year. On the 10th of August 2016, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I withdrew some money from my bank account on that day. I gave Talon 10 charger to the people at the computer store on that day.
On the 11th of August 2016, Thursday I had an outing with my brother. I got a new mouse on that day for myself. It is initially for Talon 10 but I'm using it for Lone Jaacto PC as well. The lights here in JCT were dealt with on that day. I retrieved Talon 10 with its charger on that day.
That was with my brother's help alhamdullah. We had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day. On the 12th of August I took a shampoo. I clipped my finger nails. I attended the Friday speech and prayer. Yesterday was the 14th of August. I took out the garbage.
My brother went back to the U.S. a few days ago. In the meantime I have much I have to do and accomplish here in Jordan insha' Allah. The title of this post was inspired by the two Digital Cameras (Talon Bubble and Actonal 02) that I had for a short time for now.
The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of me in a Pizza store earlier this month. My brother was the one who took it. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)