Monday, May 1, 2017

Rain in Comeback Spring


In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

In the end I only posted one post last month. I don't mind that much. This is the first post for this month or Tropic May. Insha' Allah it won't be the only one. I'm dealing with this post today when I want to deal with it. This post might be the only post for this month.

On the 11th of April 2017, Tuesday it was the seventh annual anniversary of "Blue Heat Sunday". On the 12th of April I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches. I had a dream I dubbed as "Ogreta Necklace" on that day. On the 13th of April 2017, Thursday it rained.

On the 15th of April 2017, Saturday I had an outing for some shopping. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 16th of April I dubbed that day as "Red Bow Day" and "Bow Easter". White Shield Referendum in Turkey happened on that day.

On the 17th of April 2017, Monday it was the first anniversary of "Second Pirate". I had a dream I dubbed as "Third Krypton" on that day. On the 18th of April I took a shampoo. On the 19th of April 2017, Wednesday I took out the garbage.

On the 20th of April 2017, Thursday I had a dream I dubbed as "Time Jump". I paid for the internet at City Mall on that day. On the 23rd of April 2017, Sunday it was the primary round of Blue Link Election. Both independent centrist Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to the final round, their own standoff.

I would vote Macron myself. I'm not French though. The second and final round would be later on this week. I took a shampoo on that day. I clipped my nails on that day. I had a dream I dubbed as "Wolf Dream" on that day. On the 24th of April I had a dream I dubbed as "Last Digimon".

On the 25th of April 2017, Tuesday I had an outing for some bread. On the 26th of April I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. I exchanged some gas canisters on that day. It was somewhat about time I did that. We were without gas for a number of days for some time.

We have two empty gas canisters and two full ones at this time alhamdullah. I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen on that day. On the 27th of April 2017, Thursday I had a dream I dubbed as "X Legend". Insha' Allah this month would be a better and successful month for the Umma.

Insha' Allah it would be a better and successful month for me in person as well. I want to try and move stuff forward in my life this month, both before and after I turn 30 later on this month insha' Allah.

The title of this post is obviously about rain during this season (Spring 2017 or Comeback Spring). The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of the white table in my bedroom late last month. It was like that after my mom cleaned it. This is the first post with a photo for this year.

Insha' Allah it won't be the last post with a photo this year. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...