In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
This would be the second (and perhaps last) post for this month or Throne August. This is the first time I write a post with a new mouse for Triple Hunt. On the 2nd of August I had an outing for some drinks. On the 3rd of August 2017, Thursday I took out the garbage. A friend of mine did some work in Bedroom Ba.
On the 6th of August I had an outing for some bread. I decided to name the incident in Atmariar Gulf as "White Touch Case". I decided the name the war in Iraq against Ziotal as "Lost Rail War". On the 7th of August 2017, Monday I had an outing for some drinks.
On the 9th of August 2017, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I did some produce shopping with my mom on that day. On the 10th of August 2017, Thursday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 12th of August I had an outing for some drinks. I took a shower and a shampoo on that day.
I clipped my nails on that day. On the 15th of August 2017, Tuesday it was a one month anniversary here in Jawhiz Camp. On that day there were elections here in Jordan. I took out the garbage on that day. On the 16th of August my friend did some work here in Jawhiz Camp.
On the 17th of August 2017, Thursday I had an outing for some shopping. My friend did some work here in Jawhiz Camp on that day. On the 19th of August 2017, Saturday I changed the gas canister for the stove.
I had an outing for some drinks on that day. On the 20th of August 2017, Sunday I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some water on that day. On the 21st of August 2017, Monday it was the fourth annual anniversary of Mist First. I had an outing for some water on that day.
I had an outing for some shopping on that day. On the 22nd of August I had an outing for some shopping. On the 26th of August it was the first annual anniversary of Greenlace Story Day. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. Yesterday was the 27th of August 2017, Sunday.
I withdrew some money from my bank account yesterday. I had an outing for some PC hardware yesterday. I started using some new PC hardware. The new PC hardware are basically new headphones and a new mouse for Triple Hunt.
The title of this post is obviously about living or "camping" here in Jawhiz Camp. The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo in the main hall in Jawhiz Camp. It is obviously of some bread with green olives on it. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)