In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
In the end the previous post was the last post for that month. This might not be the only post for this month. I wanted to deal with this post today. I'm grateful to Allah that I'm dealing with it now. On the 27th of May 2018, Sunday I fasted. On the 28th of May I paid for the electricity bill.
I added money to my bank account on that day. I fasted on that day. On the 29th of May 2018, Tuesday I fasted. On the 30th of May 2018, Wednesday I fasted. On the 31st of May 2018, Thursday I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. I fasted on that day.
On the 1st of June 2018, Friday I fasted. On the 2nd of June it was the first annual anniversary of "Rolling Aurora". I fasted on that day. On the 3rd of June 2018, Sunday I fasted. On the 4th of June I fasted. On the 5th of June 2018, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping. I fasted on that day.
On the 6th of June it was the seventh annual anniversary of "Rastotin Arrival". I fasted on that day. On the 7th of June 2018, Thursday I dubbed that day as "Phantom Lace". I took out the garbage on that day. I withdrew some money from my bank account on that day.
I had an outing for some computer appliances on that day. It was basically a new mobile storage drive or USB storage drive and some new headphones. I had an outing for some new shoes on that day. I would wear them for the first time on the second day of Root Eid Ba or Eid al-Fitr 2018/1439 insha' Allah.
I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day. It was basically for some sweets. I had an outing for some mouthwash on that day. I had some help from Mountain Fog on that day alhamdullah. First I'm grateful and thankful to Allah for that and then I'm grateful and thankful to Mountain Fog for that.
I fasted on that day. On the 8th of June I fasted. Yesterday was the 9th of June 2018, Saturday. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday. I fasted yesterday. I'm still fasting today alhamdullah. Within less than a week Phantom Ramadan would end insha' Allah. The title of this post is about my niece.
I won't get into that though. The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of me in my bedroom here in Jawhiz Camp during Phantom Lace. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)