Thursday, March 21, 2019

Over with Treat Winter


In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

I wanted to deal with this post today and now I'm dealing with it alhamdullah. This might be the only post for this month. Only Allah knows for sure about such thing of course. On the 20th of February 2019, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I exchanged some gas canisters on that day.

I dealt with a gas heater on that day. On the 23rd of February 2019, Saturday I paid for the internet in City Mall. I had an outing for some shopping in Carrefour on that day. I had an outing for some shopping in Yaser Shopping Center on that day.

I had an outing for some food at a restaurant on that day. I had an outing for some sweet snacks at a bakery on that day. I had an outing for some shopping at a produce store on that day. Mountain Fog helped me with those outings on that day alhamdullah.

On the 24th of February it was the first annual anniversary of "Lone Variant". On the 25th of February 2019, Monday I took out the garbage. On the 26th of February I had a dream I dubbed as "Blue Beach". I paid for the electricity bill on that day. I had an outing for some bread on that day.

I had an outing for some gas canister rings on that day. I dealt with a gas heater on that day. On the 27th of February 2019, Wednesday it rained. On the 28th of February it rained. On the 1st of March 2019, Friday I took a shampoo. I clipped my nails on that day.

On the 2nd of March it was the fifth annual anniversary of "Leap Flower". It rained on that day. On the 4th of March it was the third annual anniversary of "Future Balance Day". I took out the garbage on that day. On the 5th of March 2019, Tuesday it rained.

On the 6th of March I withdrew money from my bank account. I had an outing for some bread on that day. On the 7th of March 2019, Thursday I had a dream I dubbed as "Intimate Hug". It was rather a nice, nurturing and comforting dream. I had an outing for some shopping on that day.

On the 9th of March 2019, Saturday I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day. I had an outing for some sweet snacks on that day. I decided to dub that day as "First Fastor".

On the 10th of March 2019, Sunday it was the seventh annual anniversary of "Sherwood Graduation Ba". On the 11th of March 2019, Monday I changed the gas canister for a gas heater. On the 12th of March I had an outing for some shopping.

On the 13th of March 2019, Wednesday I dubbed that day as "Little Fastor Ba". I had an outing with Rainbow to a local park on that day. It rained on that day. On the 14th of March it rained. On the 15th of March 2019, Friday it was the eighth annual anniversary of "Red Lion Revolution".

On the 16th of March it rained. I changed the gas canister for a gas heater on that day. On the 17th of March 2019, Sunday I took out the garbage. On the 19th of March 2019, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping. Today is the 21st of March 2019, Thursday.

I took out the garbage earlier this morning. I'm trying to fast today alhamdullah. The title of this post is about Winter 2018/2019 being over basically. The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of me in Bedroom Ca in Jawhiz Camp on Little Fastor Ba. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...