In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Assalamu Alaikum...
I have much to say and this would be only the beginning. I've decided before now to combine two previous blogs of mine from Yahoo 360 into this one. I'd still be updating the 360 blogs, and when the new engine arrives, updating the blogs on it. I'd be mentioning Digimon and stuff from my personal life, and possibly my personal experience.
I've decided though not to mention a certain thing in my personal life on this blog. I'll start with I've turned 21 just a week ago. This would be kind of embarrassing, but I'll put stuff up. On the 16th of May 2008, I clipped my finger and toe nails. The next day I studied some for Towjehee... I'll get into that later on, in another blog post or entry, but not now.
I took out the garbage; had an outing for groceries, and washed some dishes in the kitchen sink on the 18th of May 2008, Sunday. I took a shampoo yesterday, and I studied some for Towjehee today. I tried, and failed, to retrieve money my dad sent me from the bank today... That's another thing I'll get into in another post... I started and opened this account late last night.
Jaacto is a created family name of mine, and I really like it. That's way I named this blog what I named it. I need to get the money tomorrow to do some things like get some new eyeglasses for myself, since I'm near-sighted. Another thing is sand for my pet male calico cat. That'll be a challenge. I'll say from now that I keep much of my e-mail on my four e-mails as records.
Not all, but most. I've been organizing in them in a way where I'm familiar with them. My writing and Digimon would come in some other later separate posts. Thanks for reading. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment