Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Passing Obstacles, New Obstacles...

Assalamu Alaikum...

The playstation broke down on me on the 23rd of May 2008, Friday. I was playing with Ape Escape when it broke down on me. I tried different ways to make it work, but I eventually accepted it breaking down. It helped me when I needed to be distracted, and I used the T.V. more often because of it.

With it unusable now, I'd be using the T.V. much less, giving me more time to concentrate on other more important things. I took out the garbage on the 26th of May 2008, Monday, which was yesterday. Yesterday I had new experiences, and I took some photos. I went out to do numerous stuff and I ended up registering my mom's cellular line in my mom.

Another thing I got done was retrieving my money my dad sent to me. I had to get the money from another branch of a bank I go to, which was further away. I got my mom's line registered in my name on my way to the other branch. At first, I was looking for the other branch, and I got to the end of the street and I couldn't find it. I walked over to the opposite side, and I eventually found it.

It was a new experience retrieving the money from the branch further away from home, but it was somewhat quicker. When I was coming home, I got a card for my line with the money I had gotten from my dad and then went to a nearby store and got myself some pineapple juice from all the walking.

I had the money to come closer to the home but I decided against using it. In a side road after I left the store, I had my pineapple juice, and I kept the green bottle with me. I recharged my cellular line there and then came back home, to only find my pet cat, Crescent, only here, but I was expecting that.

My brother called through the land phone later on during the day and my mom talked with him. He was heading towards our father's home to visit him. At first, I had the intention of retrieving the money; registering my mom's cellular line in my name; get an eye test for some glasses, and while I was coming back, to bring some sand.

But because retrieving the money took longer than it did, and because I was walking, I decided not to do the last two, after my first attempt in trying to find the bank's branch and failing. Even after I did find it, I decided to walk home, even though I had the money to go and do the stuff I was planning to do. Those are some things I still need to do.

I still also need to study for Towjehee some more, because it's coming closer and closer. I had described Tyrantmon, who's a fandom codelimin of mine, on the 25th of May 2008, Sunday. For Shadow Gralen and/or Digital Disciples, I was and still am debating whether to have a chapter named 'Fury of the Dragon' in them.

It would basically be about Traitormon causing some havoc in the Digital World. I thought up the name for Semiqmon's form yesterday, and it's Slytonemon. I thought up two attacks of his and they are 'Legend of the Firefox' and 'Five Pillars of Faith'. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: