Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 13th of August 2009, Thursday I took a shampoo. I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen; clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails, and started to rearrange Al-Darb Diya with new labels on the 14th of August.
I talked with my dad through my cellular on the 15th of August 2009, Saturday. I took out the garbage on the 16th of August. I failed to retrieve the money my dad sent me on that day, because the hardware wasn't working.
I had an outing for groceries on the 17th of August 2009, Monday. I found out about an interesting personal e-mail for green_religion concerning some posts on one of my blogs on that day, which was probably on Al-Darb Diya.
It was a Muslim apparently, and he or she was somewhat criticizing me negatively. I had replied back to it. I haven't received a response back about it yet. That was the first time I got such an e-mail concerning my blogs here on blogspot.
It was my first experience about getting bad reviews for Al-Darb Diya perhaps, but I can't be sure. I was able to retrieve the money from the bank on the 18th of August. There was a temporary lock up for Al-Darb Diya for the first time yesterday.
It was an automated lock up, and if I hadn't requested for an unlock, Al-Darb Diya would've been deleted within 20 days. I did request for an unlock, and alhamdullah, in a few hours it was unlocked.
I was still able to post posts on Al-Darb Diya while it was locked. The only difference was that I needed to copy some letter to publish any post onto Al-Darb Diya. Everything is normal now with Al-Darb Diya. That was yesterday.
I had an outing with my mom yesterday, and I also took a shampoo yesterday. For the last few days it has been warm here in Amman. I've basically been staying indoors. I had an outing with my mom to a local grocery store this morning.
Ramadan would enter in a few days, and insha' Allah I intend to spend much less time on the computer for other stuff like worship. There are elections today in Afghanistan. Facebook has been going on and off on me yesterday and today.
When I'm able to sign in eventually, and then I can't get on Facebook, I would still be able to get on applications on Facebook, which weren't made by Facebook. For now, I can't get on Facebook, but I've been able to sign in today, so I can use most applications of mine.
Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment