Thursday, August 13, 2009

Repairing Eyeglasses...

Assalamu Alaikum...

I visited a friend of mine on the 21st of July 2009, Tuesday. I talked with my father on the 22nd of July through my cellular. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails on the 24th of July.

On the 27th of July 2009, Monday I took out the garbage; paid the last part of the telephone bill, and had an outing for some vitamin C bills. On the 28th of July I had an outing for some groceries and to the pharmacy.

On my way back on the 29th of July 2009, Wednesday from an outing of mine, my eyeglasses broke up. I was already wearing it with one hand, but I brushed against a dry branch on a tree, and it dropped the eyeglasses, unscrewing one of the lens.

I found the lens, but the screw was lost. That was the beginning of me not wearing eyeglasses for awhile. I'm not as confident of myself when I'm not wearing eyeglasses. I took a shampoo on that day, and I washed some dishes in the kitchen sink.

I clipped my finger nails and washed some dishes in the kitchen sink on the 30th of July 2009, Thursday. That was the first day since I turned 22 that I didn't wear my eyeglasses for a full day.

On the 31st of July I had a successful outing scouting mission. I got a call from Patient Leaf on the 1st of August 2009, Saturday, and that was the first day I started to learn about something positive.

On the 2nd of August 2009, Sunday I had an outing with Rainbow to a doctor. It was nothing serious. My mom had severe tonsillitis. She's much better now. I took a shampoo on that day. I visited my friends on that day.

I helped one of my friends with an article, while I got the whole positive news from another friend. I went go into it. At that time I didn't understand completely.

For the first time in my life I had prayed a set of Qiyan Lail, during the last part of the night, of the early morning of the 3rd of August 2009, Monday before the dusk prayer. I finished writing the article a friend of mine gave to me for me to write.

I had an outing to Rastin on that day. I also fasted on that day. I washed some dishes in the kitchen sink on the 4th of August. On the 5th of August 2009, Wednesday I retrieved money from the bank.

I took a shower and shampoo; trimmed my mustache, and clipped my finger nails and my toe nails on that day. I had an outing with a friend of mine in his family car during the morning of the 6th of August 2009, Thursday.

It was then that I understood the positive news completely. I washed some dishes in the kitchen sink, and I had an outing for groceries on that day. I still couldn't wear my eyeglasses yet. I had an outing for bread on the 7th of August.

I visited my friends on that day. I talked with a friend of mine through my cellular on the 10th of August. I had an outing for groceries on that day. On the 11th of August 2009, Tuesday I took out the garbage.

After several weeks of not visiting my aunt, I had come to visit her on that day. I had returned her a dish of hers that she gave to me and my mom, which had some watermelon in it. Of course it was eaten up. I talked with my dad while I was there.

He had called while I was there, but it was my aunt who answered. I did eventually talk with my dad though. It was on that day that I repaired my eyeglasses. I just needed two screws for the lens and the hand. It was done.

I had offered to pay for it, but the store keeper said it was for free, so I didn't pay him for repairing my eyeglasses. I repaired it at an eyeglasses store. Some thing happened to me on that day that was embarrassing, but I won't get into it.

I had an outing with my mom for groceries yesterday. As for today, the bathroom was out of water temporarily, but it eventually came. I had an outing with my mom for some groceries also today. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: