Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day of Arafa 1430 H

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

Not much time has passed since my last post, but I have some stuff to report even thought this might be a short post. On the 23rd of November 2009, Monday I had some interesting new experience with the computer.

In the morning the computer got stuck on me and showed a blue screen. The blue screen meant that the computer was going to crash eventually. I got the blue screen more than once. I did something with the computer's main basic setup.

It was the setup for the computer where it would deal with setting up the hardware of the computer. I messed around with it for awhile. Messing around with it led me to even more trouble with the computer.

I found out -with trying to install Windows XP again- that the computer didn't "sense" any hard drive in the computer. After learning about that, I changed the setup back to the way it was, and the computer was back to normal.

It seems by messing around with the setup helped avert the computer from crashing, at least for awhile. It seems the computer needs to "sense" the hard drive for it to crash, and since I had the computer not sense the hard drive for awhile, the computer crashing was averted that time apparently.

I fasted the sixth day of Dhulhijja on that day. My mom talked with my brother during that day's night, and I was in my bedroom lying down trying to go to sleep. I heard what my mom was saying to my brother.

I learned that my brother would be coming to Jordan on the 10th of December. He would be staying for four weeks. I found out that he already had a ticket for that day. I talked with my dad for awhile while my mom was talking to my brother.

It was a quick chat through my cellular. After the two talks it was harder for me to go to sleep so I just stayed awake for a few more hours before going to bed. After failing from retrieving moneygram my dad transferred to me from a bank, I was able to retrieve it from an exchange place.

I failed to retrieve it the first time from the bank because the software for moneygram was offline. On my way back I got some groceries. I fasted on the seventh day of Dhulhijja on that day. I don't want anything from the U.S. for now.

As for yesterday, which was the 25th of November 2009, Wednesday, I created a new e-mail of mine named amarito.ddma. I shifted my blogspot account e-mail from green_religion to amarito.ddma. I was busy with preparing that e-mail yesterday.

I somewhat enjoyed preparing it. I fasted the eighth day of Dhulhijja yesterday. As for today, it's the Day of Arafa for the year 1430 H. As for the year 2009, it's the second time the Day of Arafa arrives, just as it's the second time of Hajj this year.

I put in a gas canister into the gas heater here in the living room today. Tomorrow is Eid al-Adha. It would be the second Eid al-Adha this year. All together 2009 has had three Eids. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...