Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Passing of Eid al-Adha 1430 H

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

I fasted on the 9th of Dhulhijja. It was the first day of Eid al-Adha 1430 H on the 27th of November 2009, Friday. I formatted C: and installed the required software because the computer crashed on that day. There was an electricity outage on that day.

On the 28th of November I took out the shampoo and I clipped my finger nails. I had an outing with my mom for some supplies on that day. My mom talked with my brother through the land phone on that day. It was on that day when we learned when my brother would come to Jordan.

It would be on the 10th of December and he already has a ticket for it. The 28th of November was the second day of Eid al-Adha. It was the third day of Eid al-Adha on the 29th of November 2009, Sunday. I took out the garbage on that day.

I also had an Eid visit with my aunt on that day. As for yesterday I had an outing for bread. Yesterday was the last day of November and the last day of Eid al-Adha. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...