In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
Much has happened since my last post. There are some stuff that happened that I won't be mentioning on this post or blog. On the 10th of January 2010, Sunday I unintentionally took down the drapes in my bedroom.
I shopped at Yasser Mall for the first time on my own on the 11th of January 2010, Monday. I took a shower on the 12th of January. On the 13th of January 2010, Wednesday I had an outing for some spices specifically for my teeth.
On that day the dental appointment was delayed for a week. The secretary called me on my cellular and said to delay it for a week. I asked why and she said something like some person the dentist knew had died or something like that.
I changed the light bulb in the balcony on the 14th of January. My brother called through the land phone and talked with our mom on the 15th of January 2010, Friday.
I had an outing for some groceries on the 17th of January 2010, Sunday. I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room on that day. I clipped my finger nails on that day. There was an electricity outage during that night.
It rained on the 18th of January. It rained on the 19th of January 2010, Tuesday. It rained on the 20th of January 2010, Wednesday. The dental appointment was delayed indefinitely on that day. I tried calling the office, but there was no answer.
I tried calling on that day. It seemed that no one was working there and that was probably why no one answered. Now my mom wants to have her next dental appointment some time late in March. I did some home maintenance on that day.
The home maintenance I did was basically clearing some white paint off some windows on some of the doors here in the home. I took out the garbage on the 21st of January 2010, Thursday. I got some sweet ka'ak for the first time on my own on that day.
My MP3 player refused to recharge here in the home on that day and I haven't been using it since that time because I simply can't. I had an outing for some bread on the 22nd of January. I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen on that day.
I took a shampoo on the 23rd of January 2010, Saturday. I had an outing for some groceries on that day, and I visited a friend of mine on that day. It was on that day that I was an imam for the first time while I was visiting a friend of mine.
Being an imam is certainly different from being a follower in prayer. It was a nice and different feeling. As for yesterday, which was the 24th of January, the doorknob of my bedroom door from the outside broke. It started raining during that night.
It was last night when a cold front came in from Cyprus. It rained today, and it would continuously rain on and off today. I think I don't need to explain the title of this post. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)