In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 25th of January 2010, Monday I exchanged two empty gas canisters. I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room on that day. I took out the garbage on the 27th of January 2010, Wednesday.
I had an outing for some Se Cal and some sweet ka'ak on that day. I visited some friends of mine on that day. I visited some of my friends again the next day, which was the 28th of January. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails on the 29th of January 2010, Friday.
I took a shower on the 30th of January 2010, Saturday. I had an outing with my mom for some food supplies on that day. It rained on that day. On the 31st of January 2010, I took out the garbage, created a second twitter account, paid for the telephone bill with my own money, and got a new card to recharge my cellular credit and recharging it.
Some time after I created my second twitter account and knew how to use, I deleted my first twitter account. The link to it is: http://twitter.com/captain_amarito. I changed the gas canister for the gas heater on the 1st of February 2010, Monday.
On the 2nd of February I exchanged two empty gas canister, and I had an outing with my mom for supplies. On the 3rd of February 2010, I had an outing for bread. There was rain on that day. I took a shampoo on that day. It rained yesterday.
I maintained the gas heater here in the living room today. It's a long story, but I was able to connect all the connections for the gas heater, and it's working fine now as it should alhamdullah. It rained today, and it's going to on and off throughout the day.
I'm not going to attend the Friday prayer today because of the weather. I created the Facebook group "Truth about the Taliban" today and I need to keep my eyes on it. I'm probably going to get myself into a bit of trouble on Facebook over it.
I'll be able to handle it though insha' Allah. As for twitter, I've been retweeting some tweets from other twitters that I'm following. I'm also tweeting or retweeting stuff from news websites like Earth Times and the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
I do make my own tweets though. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)