Friday, March 5, 2010

Ending with a Splash

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

It rained on 25th of February 2010, Thursday. The internet acted up during that night for awhile. It rained on the 26th of February. I changed the gas canister for the gas heater on that day. It rained on the 27th of February 2010, Saturday.

A second cold front arrived in Jordan from Cyprus on the 28th of February. The cold front before it wasn't over yet when a second one came in. It rained and hailed on that day.

I had numerous water battles with the small pond in the balcony on the 1st of March 2010, Monday. It rained on that day. That day my mom's bedroom light started to flash on and off, and has been doing that since then.

On the 2nd of March I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen. I changed two empty gas canisters with two full ones on that day. I took out the garbage on that day. I had an outing for bread on that day.

I did a quick survey to basically one cellular store for a new cellular. I asked for the latest version of Nokia, and the store had it. It was white in color and it cost 320 JDs. I don't know if my dad would transfer such money over, even though I did e-mail him about it.

I'm waiting for a response from him now. I had an outing for sweet ka'ak afterward. After getting some sweet ka'ak I got some Se Cal. I gave the title to this post "Ending with a Splash" because the month of February 2010 ended with it still raining here in Jordan with the third cold front of the month.

It might have been the last cold front for this winter, but I'll wait and I see. On the 3rd of March 2010, Wednesday I took a shampoo. I had an outing for some groceries on that day. Jordan won against Singapore in an important march on that day.

I changed the gas canister for the gas heater here in the living room on that day. I was active with dealing with my ammaar_aljallad e-mail yesterday, which was the 4th of March. I left some Yahoo! Groups and I'm glad I left them.

As for today, which is the 5th of March 2010, Friday, part of the frame of my eyeglasses broke when I was trying to dry the left lens. I won't be able to wear it until I get new eyeglasses or fix it. It can be fixed insha' Allah.

I created my first Facebook application. The application is for my Shehab Annoor social network. I intend to go and try to get a Jordanian passport this coming Sunday insha' Allah. Afterward I would try and get my eyeglasses fixed.

It's interesting that I got my Jordanian passport lost when I wasn't wearing eyeglasses, and now I would be getting one without eyeglasses also. It would be easier with eyeglasses but insha' Allah I'll still be able to do it. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...