In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
A friend of mine borrowed my digital camera for a few hours on the 5th of March 2010, Friday. My brother called on the land phone during that night. I took a shampoo and had an outing with my mom on the 6th of March.
The Jordan TV Channel changed its signs on the 7th of March 2010, Sunday. It also added time with it being 24 hours time. I tried to get a Jordanian passport on that day, but I failed. I don't want to get into details about that.
That was the first time I had ridden on a large public bus on my own without wearing my eyeglasses. After my failure with not getting a Jordanian passport, I went and repaired my eyeglasses. I was successful in that, and I returned home with my eyeglasses fixed.
On the 8th of March I retried the money from the bank, and I installed and started to use Google Chrome. I didn't use it very much, and I'm still using Mozilla Firefox.
Gaza entered its 1.000 day being under siege on the 9th of March 2010, Tuesday. I learned about the Kashmir Media Service and a blog named "Islamic Intelligence" on that day. Both are websites of course.
Kashmir Media Service is an independent website, while the Islamic Intelligence blog is part of Blogger. Similar to the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan websites, the Kashmir Media Service gives credible and accurate information about what's happening in Kashmir that India is occupying.
For the Caucasus Emirate, Kavkaz Center is the reliable website and for Afghanistan, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is the reliable one. Kashmir has the Kashmir Media Service. East Turkestan is only left.
I clipped some of my finger nails on that day. I started having some difficulties with the computer and monitor on the 10th of March 2010, Wednesday and so I had to format C: and I started to install necessary software during that night.
I only finished installing the necessary software the next day. I took a shampoo and had an outing for some groceries on the 11th of March 2010, Thursday. Normally Facebook doesn't allow its users to change the theme of the website.
However I found a way around that. A Facebook user would need to be using Mozilla Firefox for one thing, and then the user would need to install an add-on for Firefox named "Stylish".
Once installing the add-on, the user would need to go to the add-on's website to go through the theme and select them. I went through some themes for Facebook, but I eventually settled on one on that day.
The link for the Stylish add-on for Mozilla: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108.
From the webpage, a user could go straight to the add-on's website.
The link for the Stylish website: http://userstyles.org/.
There is a theme for Facebook where a user could remove the ads on Facebook. The link to it is: http://userstyles.org/styles/9405.
It can be combined with some other theme for Facebook. Stylish has numerous themes for different and various websites. One only needs to surf through the themes on Stylish. I use the remove ads theme on Facebook myself.
As for the other theme, I use what is called "Facebook - Dark Shiny Green Galaxy, transparency". The link to it is: http://userstyles.org/styles/20625.
I found a new Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan website on the 12th of March. The Friday speech was about the Hadith where the hour won't arrive until the Muslims fight the Jews on that Friday.
On the 13th of March 2010, Saturday I had an outing with my mom. I took a shower and shampoo on that day. I won't get into details but we got the warm and hot water again from the bathroom sink again. I learned how to get it back.
There was no more water from the bathroom during that night. Yesterday was the 14th of March. I took out that garbage on that day, and the water returned in the bathroom. I clipped my finger and toe nails on that day.
Today is the 15th of March 2010, Monday. I had an outing to pay the telephone bill this morning. I got a credit card for my cellular credit on my way back. I recharged my cellular credit soon after I got back home.
I found out some time after I returned home from my outing that the electricity was out. I didn't know when it started. It eventually returned though. It won't out a second time around 11:35 am and returned some time soon after 1 pm.
Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)