In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 20th of November 2010, Saturday I started publishing posts on "Feather blowing in the Wind". On the 21st of November 2010, Sunday I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen.
I had an outing for some shopping on that day. My mom and I had some interesting mystery experience with a light in the hallway on the 23rd of November 2010, Tuesday. I don't want to get into details about that.
I took out the garbage and my dad called me through my cellular on that day. I talked with him for awhile. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 24th of November I had an outing to visit my aunt. I retrieved money from a bank on that day.
I visited with cousin Defending Rhino at the family store on that day. I don't want to get into details about that either. There was some plumbing being done in Jacake Trani on that day.
On the 26th of November I attended the Friday speech and prayer. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. My mom got a new electric heater on the 27th of November 2010, Saturday.
On the 28th of November I took out the garbage. King Abdullah II of Jordan inaugurated the 16th Parliament in Jordan on that day. There were also parliamentary elections in Egypt on that day.
Yesterday was the 29th of November 2010, Monday. Yesterday WikiLeaks begun to "leak" many leaks of U.S. Diplomatic Cables. I could be wrong in that though, and it might have started a day before yesterday.
I do know that not all of them have been leaked yet. I helped my mom bring in some groceries yesterday. It was a challenge because I was carrying most of the bags, which were remaining, on to two arms and all together they were heavy.
I had to stop from time to time for awhile, but I was determined to bring all of them into the home at once and I was successful alhamdullah. I know this entry is somewhat short, but there are some stuff that I prefer not to mention at all.
While at the same time only ten days have passed. I need to mention that it is getting colder here in Jordan, a sign of winter approaching. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)