In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 30th of November 2010, Tuesday I took a shampoo. It was on that day that I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails. On the 1st of December 2010, Wednesday I had a failed outing to my aunt's.
On the 2nd of December I took out the garbage. It was on that day that a major fire started in occupied Palestine. I washed some dishes in the kitchen sink on that day.
On the 3rd of December 2010, Friday my mom broke one of the chairs after midnight. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. On the 5th of December 2010, Sunday I took out the garbage. On the 6th of December it rained.
I took out the garbage on that day. My brother called through my cellular on that day. On the 7th of December 2010, Tuesday I had an outing for some bread. On the 8th of December the master electronic plugging device was not working any more for some reason.
It was the same one that I bought from a store near the first circle months ago. On the 9th of December 2010, Thursday I retrieved some money from the bank. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day.
Yesterday was the 10th of December 2010, Friday. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer yesterday. I had an outing for some groceries yesterday. As for today it rained.
A cold front has arrived in Jordan today and it would rain throughout the day today from time to time. There were three electricity outages this morning, but I don't want to get into them. The new Hijri year has entered less than a week ago.
It is 1432 Hijri now. It is the 5th of Muharram today. I might and might not fast on the 9th and 10th of Muharram. I named this post "Member of the Hive" because I have joined a Dutch social website named "Hyves".
I think that's how hives is spelled in Dutch. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)