In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 20th of February 2011, Sunday it rained. On the 21st of February 2011, Monday it rained. On the 22nd of February I retrieved the money from the bank. I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room on that day.
I took a shampoo on that day. I felt the effect of a fighter jet passing the sound barrier on the 23rd of February 2011, Wednesday. I don't want to get into that though. On the 24th of February I had an outing for some bread.
I clipped some of my toe nails on that day. I took a shampoo on that day. On the 25th of February 2011, Friday I didn't attend the Friday speech and prayer. The light in the bathroom burned out on that day.
On the 26th of February I changed the light bulb in the bathroom. On the 27th of February 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage. Yesterday was the 28th of February. Yesterday was the last day of February 2011.
I had an outing for some shopping yesterday. Today is the 1st of March 2011, Tuesday. I had an outing with my mom for some shopping today. I took a shampoo today and I clipped my finger nails also. Not so much to say in this post.
Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)