In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 14th of March I had an outing for some bread. The shutter cord in the living room repaired on its own, so it doesn't need to be repaired now. I had an outing with my mom on that day. On the 15th of March 2011, Tuesday I clipped my finger nails.
On the 16th of March I took a shower and shampoo. It was the first one I've taken this year. It was with warm water, even though the water heater isn't working, but I was able to use another method. Basically that was warming up water on the stove.
On the 17th of March 2011, Thursday I took out the garbage. On the 18th of March I attended the Friday speech and prayer. Yesterday was the 19th of March 2011, Saturday. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday.
Today is the 20th of March 2011, Sunday. My dad called through my cellular and I chatted with him for awhile today. I had an outing with my mom to the doctor today. Afterward I got some medicine with my mom for my mom.
I won't get into details about that. I think I have a busy week ahead of me perhaps. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)