In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 2nd of July I registered the Levant Post and Parion Lanes news blogs on one of my WordPress profiles. I've been using them when I want to since then. I had an outing for some shopping on that day.
I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen on that day. On the 3rd of July 2011, Sunday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 5th of July 2011, Tuesday I had an outing to retrieve money from the bank. I took a shampoo on that day.
On the 6th of July I visited a friend of mine to help tutor him in English for awhile. That day marked one month since I retrieved Rastotin. On the 7th of July I had an outing with my mom for some shopping.
On the 8th of July I attended the Friday speech and prayer. It was on that day that the final U.S. Shuttle Launch happened. It is somewhat historic because no more shuttles would be launched from the U.S. or through the U.S. government afterward.
Yesterday was the 9th of July 2011, Saturday. It was the first day of independence for South Sudan. It was another historic thing. I have a feeling the oligarchy and Zionists had a role in it, and they're probably going to have a role in manipulating the new nation unfortunately.
I took out the garbage on that day. For Jordan the weekend is Friday and Saturday. It was historic not in my life but in some events happening around the world. It is now being normal summer weather these days. It is warm basically.
At one point it reached 41 degrees Celsius. I don't know if there would be any more nice Spring days or not. Ramadan is closing in closer and closer. This entry won't be the last entry for this month insha' Allah. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)