Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Actonal Fan


In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 11th of July 2011, Monday I had an outing to pay the bills. I thought up "Independence Freedom News" on that day, but I don't know if such a news agency would ever become a reality or not.

On the 12th of July, I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. My brother called through Nomog on that day. On the 13th of July 2011, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I retrieved money from the bank on that day.

On my way back I got some bread. On the 14th of July I had an outing for some credit for Nomog and for my mom's cellular. I charged credit on Nomog on that day. My dad called me through Nomog on that day. I learned some interesting stuff then.

On the 15th of July 2011, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer. It was on that day that I created some of my own "papers" so to speak. The "papers" are named "Al-Darb Diya Paper", "The Levant Post", "Parion Lanes", "The Breeze Uprisings Daily" and "Oppressed Muslim Lands".

I don't want to get into detail about them though. On the 16th of July I took out the garbage. I had an outing to the internet café on that day. On the 17th of July 2011, Sunday I had an outing for my own fan and it was successful alhamdullah.

It cost less than I thought as well alhamdullah. It has light blue highlight. The photo above is a photo of it here in my bedroom in Jawhiz Ca Trani. It is my "new" Actonal Fan. I don't want to remember what happened with the previous Actonal Fan.

I'll take good care of Actonal Fan, and insha' Allah it would last this whole summer. It would make this summer easier on me insha' Allah, especially during August and Ramadan. Yesterday was the 19th of July 2011, Wednesday.

I took out the garbage yesterday. I had an outing to Mecca Mall to pay for the land phone bill yesterday as well. It was the second such outing. Today is the 20th of July 2011, Wednesday. As for today I took a shampoo.

I clipped my finger nails and toe nails as well. Ramadan 2011 is coming closer and closer. The next few days are going to be hot. I'm not going to enjoy them at all. I don't know if this would be the last post for this month or not.

Take care, and assalamu alaikum...