Friday, November 25, 2011
A Month Like No Other
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 11th of November 2011, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer. I visited a few of my friends on that day. On the 13th of November 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some shopping on that day.
I finished season 11 of Pokémon named "Battle Dimension" on that day. I started season 12 of Pokémon named "Galactic Battles" on that day. On the 14th of November I had an outing for some credit for Nomog on that day.
I had an outing for some plugs on that day. I charged Nomog with new credit on that day. It rained on that day. A main outlet board burned out on that day. On the 15th of November 2011, Tuesday I prayed the late night prayer some time before the dawn prayer.
The other main outlet burned out on that day. My paternal half-sister was born on that day. On the 16th of November I had an outing for some main outlet boards. It rained on that day. I took a haircut and a shampoo on that day.
I went walking in the rain for a haircut and I returned home in the rain after I took the haircut. It was a wonderful experience. My clothes got wet but I had fun. I clipped my finger nails and toe nails on that day.
It was on that day that my dad called me through Nomog and told me about my half-sister being born a day before. I would need to get used to calling her my sister and not "half-sister". I don't know when that would be though.
On the 17th of November 2011, Thursday I visited a few friends of mine. On the 18th of November I attended the Friday speech and prayer. It rained on that day. I had an outing with a few friends of mine for something important to me.
The outing was a success and afterward I had an outing with my few friends to a restaurant. It was a great day and a great experience on that day. The photo is of me in a new shirt I got before Eid al-Fitr, and wore it for the first time then.
I was in the restaurant at that time of course. On the 19th of November 2011, Saturday it rained. On the 20th of November 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage. I had an outing to pay for the water and electricity bills on that day.
I had an outing to Mecca Mall to pay for the land phone bill on that day. It rained on that day. On the 21st of November 2011, Monday I had an outing for some shopping. It rained on that day. On the 22nd of November I had an outing for some bread.
My brother called through Nomog on that day. Yesterday was the 24th of November. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. Today is the 25th of November 2011, Friday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer today.
This is the last post for this month. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
Tags:
Nomog Cellular,
rain,
Year of Breeze
.gif)