In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 26th of November I took out the garbage. On the 27th of November 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage. I finished season 12 named "Galactic Battles" on that day. I started season 13 name "Sinnoh League Victors" on that day.
On the 29th of November 2011, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 30th of November 2011, Wednesday I had an outing to the internet café. My brother called through Nomog on that day.
On the 2nd of December I attended the Friday speech and prayer. On the 3rd of December 2011, Saturday I took out the garbage. I finished dealing with my amarito.ddma mail on that day.
I also finished season 13 named "Sinnoh League Victors" on that day. Yesterday was the 4th of December. I started season 14 named "Black and White" yesterday. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center yesterday.
My dad called me through Nomog and I chatted with him for awhile last night. Today is the 5th of December 2011, Monday. I retrieved money from the bank today. Today is the 10th of Muharram 1433 H I think.
The title of this post is explained with me dealing with my amarito.ddma mail. This is the first post for this month, and insha' Allah it won't be the last. No photo for this post. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)