In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 22nd of January Ron Paul came in fourth in the South Carolina Republican Primary. I took out the garbage on that day. I had an outing for some shopping on that day. It rained on that day. On the 23rd of January 2012, Monday it rained.
On the 24th of January I took out the garbage. On the 25th of January 2012, Wednesday it rained. On the 26th of January I visited a friend of mine. On the 27th of January 2012, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer.
It was the first time this month and year that I attended the Friday speech and prayer at that mosque. It was also the last Friday of this month. It rained on that day. On the 28th of January it rained.
Yesterday was the 29th of January 2012, Sunday. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center yesterday. Today is the 30th of January 2012, Monday. It rained today and it might rain on and off throughout the day today as well.
The title of this post was inspired from when I was downloading basically episodes of Detective Conan onto Rastotin. I used the time from Rastonet and from Jawhiz Wireless to download episodes of it. Of course it was episodes I've already seen.
It was just that I wanted records of those episodes. This is the last post for this month. The next post would be some time next month perhaps. This post was short, but I don't mind that. It was to be expected. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)