Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Rain of 2012


In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 30th of December 2011, Friday I finished uploading photos onto Tales of Ammaar ibn Walid. I've uploaded all the photos I've wanted to upload onto that site. At the moment I don't have any more photos I would want to upload onto that site.

On the 31st of December 2011, Saturday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 2nd of January 2012 it was the third anniversary of Al-Darb Diya. It rained on that day. That was the first rain of this month and year.

The title of this post was inspired from that rain in a way. I took out the garbage on that day. I thought up names names for different nations on that day. Of course they are names I would only use. I won't be getting into that though.

On the 3rd of January 2012, Tuesday I had an outing for some shopping. On the 4th of January Ron Paul came in third in the Iowa Republican Primary. I failed to retrieve money from the bank on that day. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches on that day.

On the 5th of January 2012, Thursday I changed the light bulb in the kitchen. I took out the garbage again on that day. I retrieved money from the bank on that day. I had an outing for a new prayer calendar on that day.

The photo on the beginning of this post is a photo of the new prayer calendar I got for this year. Of course the date on the calendar is different because that was when I took the photo of the prayer calendar. Yesterday was the 6th of January.

It rained yesterday. Yesterday was the first Friday of this month and year. I didn't attend the Friday speech or prayer yesterday. Today is the 7th of January 2012, Saturday. I turned on the Yahoo! Alerts for amarito.ddma today.

They've been off for more than a year, since the 30th of October 2010. I had an outing for some Shawarma sandwiches today. This is the first post on Jaacto Post for this month and year. Insha' Allah it won't be the last post this month either.

Take care, and assalamu alaikum...