Saturday, August 11, 2012

Speeding through Shadow Ramadan

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 31st of July 2012, Tuesday I fasted. On the 1st of August 2012, Wednesday I fasted. On the 2nd of August I took out the garbage. I had an outing to pay for the electricity bill on that day. Kofi Annan resigned from his post as UN-AL envoy to Syria on that day. I fasted on that day.

On the 3rd of August 2012, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer. I took a bath and shampoo on that day. I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day. I fasted on that day. On the 4th of August I had an outing for some shopping. I fasted on that day.

On the 5th of August 2012, Sunday I fasted. My brother called on that day. On the 6th of August the Curiosity Rover landed on Mars successfully. I fasted on that day. I thought up the articles "Syrian Revolution of the 21st Century", "Forgotten Uprisings of the Arab Spring", "Short-Lived Arab Springs?" and "Arab Spring for Justice and Equality".

I started writing the article "Forgotten Uprisings of the Arab Spring" on that day. There was a short temporarily outage on that day. On the 7th of August 2012, Tuesday I fasted. On the 8th of August I took out the garbage. My brother called on that day. I fasted on that day.

On the 9th of August 2012, Thursday I fasted. Yesterday was the 10th of August 2012, Friday. I attended the Friday speech and prayer yesterday. I fasted yesterday. I'm fasting today alhamdullah. This is the first post for this month. Insha' Allah it won't be the last.

We're in the last ten days of Shadow Ramadan now. The days are passing by swiftly. I think it is obvious how I got the title for this post. I don't know when my next post would be. It might and might not be some time on or after Shadow Eid Ba or Eid al-Fitr 2012.

The night of Qadir might have been the night between the 20th of Shadow Ramadan and 21st of Shadow Ramadan. Only Allah knows for sure though. The fast internet pace time for both Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet are over for now. It lasted for a little more than a month.

A little more than a month for both Jawhiz Wireless and Rastonet. I watched a few more cartoons since my last post. No photo for this post obviously.

Take care, and assalamu alaikum...