Monday, August 20, 2012

Using Legenows Journal


In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 11th of August 2012, Saturday Republican Candidate Mitt Romney named his vice president, but I won't be getting into that. I really don't care about that. From what I learned about the vice president he is no different than Mitt Romney in being part of the Global Oligarchy.

I fasted on that day. On the 12th of August I took out the garbage. I had an outing to Mecca Mall to pay for the land phone bill on that day. My dad called me through Prilular on that day. I fasted on that day. That day had the ending ceremony of the London Olympics.

On the 13th of August 2012, Monday I retrieved money from the bank. I fasted on that day. On the 14th of August there was an electricity outage. I fasted on that day. On the 15th of August 2012, Wednesday I added money to my bank account. I then withdrew money from it soon afterward.

I had an outing for a notebook and some pens on that day. I also had an outing to take a haircut on that day. I took a shampoo and I fasted on that day. On the 16th of August I clipped my finger nails. I fasted on that day. On the 17th of August 2012, Friday I thought up the article "Rise Up United States!".

I don't know when or if I would ever write such an article though. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. It was the last Friday for Shadow Ramadan. I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen on that day. I fasted on that day.

On the 18th of August 2012 I fasted. That day was the last day of Shadow Ramadan for most of the Umma, not all the Umma though. Yesterday was the 19th of August 2012, Sunday. Yesterday was the first day of Eid al-Fitr 2012 or 1433. It is what I named "Shadow Eid Ba".

I took out the garbage yesterday. I had an outing to visit my aunt yesterday. It was a really interesting visit and I hadn't visited her for months before then. I was planning on writing on the notebook I bought some days before then. It is what I named "Legenows Journal".

It would be for when I'm not around any PCs or laptops to write on Legenows Journal on Lost Andalus. The title of this post comes from me using Legenows Journal yesterday in my aunt's home. It was the first entry for that notebook. The entries on it might be random from time to time.

My brother called through my mom's cellular yesterday. I talked with him a little. I'm fasting today. Today is the second day of Shadow Eid Ba. For some Muslim countries like Pakistan and Brunei, today is the first day of Shadow Eid Ba. Today is the first day of the six days of Shawaal for me.

I want to fast all the six days of Shawaal in a row insha' Allah. Some people of the Umma might have had a good first day of Shadow Eid Ba, where as others didn't have a chance to have a good time, much less be festive and celebrate.

That's like with the Syrians, whether they are refugees or in Syria. They are at least just one part of the Umma who didn't have a good Eid. They might not have one until Bashar al-Assad and his regime completely falls in Syria and after peace and stability is restored.

The photo at the beginning of this post is a photo of me yesterday during the first day of Shadow Eid Ba in my aunt's home in its guest room. This won't be the last post for this month insha' Allah. There would be at least one more this month insha' Allah.

Take care, and assalamu alaikum...