Friday, June 20, 2008

First Break for Towjehee...

Assalamu Alaikum...

Yesterday was a day with new experiences. I did go out for my third Towjehee exam, and I did have the material to study it. I walked there all the way and only brought my watch with me. I had brought the book with me to study it on the way and I did so some study on my way there.

I got there and when the doors opened, I went in and I was the first into my exam chamber. I put my book aside in the chamber, but one of the monitors picked it up and told him that it would be outside. I was fine with it and eventually took the test. It was basically easy, and some questions I answered without studying them.

There were some questions I left alone, even though I had studied them, because I had forgotten them. At one point, after I was done with answering, I think either a monitor or the teacher of the subject approached me and asked me if I was O.K. I confirmed I was O.K. and that I only finished the exam.

I constantly glanced at my watch, and I eventually started staring at it and counting the seconds in my mind mentally. Unlike other times, I didn't wake up in time to pray Fajr in its time, so I made up for it. Before I left, I had taken the garbage out. Once the time was up, I gave the answer sheet, went out, got my book and left.

My watch makes a noise every hour, and it happened during the exam, but it was O.K. I even heard one of the students trying to cheat, and one of the monitors was writing down something later on, which I think was the one who was cheating. I made sure to keep to myself and stay quiet.

I changed my YouTube e-mail yesterday from a e-mail Yahoo! account of mine, to my Google e-mail account. I tried doing the same with this blog, but it didn't work, so I just left it. I studied for Towjehee with the upcoming fourth exam, which is tomorrow, yesterday some time after I had returned home.

At first I was planning on using Yahoo! Experience when it was going to appear, but then I found out some information which discouraged me from it. I found out the information yesterday and Yahoo! Experience might have something to do with the intelligence agencies around the world trying to make the internet less free.

In other words, for every e-mail you send, you'd have to pay for it, and for something like Yahoo! Experience, you might have to report your blog and if you don't, it would be like you made a crime. And that's just the beginning. That's why I've decided to stay on 360 in Yahoo!

I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen yesterday night. I went to Friday prayer today and shared my prayer rug with another Muslim Brother. Afterwards, I went out to get some groceries. While at the counter, I asked about light bulbs and I was told of some of their prices, but I didn't get any this time.

Today is the first day in Towjehee that is my first break. It's my first day off of Towjehee. I need to be studying, but I'm not. I guess I'd have to eventually go with plan B for after Towjehee. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: