Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Towjehee Exam...

Assalamu Alaikum...

I clipped my finger and toe nails on the 15th of June 2008, Sunday. On the 16th of June 2008, Monday I took both a bath and shower, and studied some for Towjehee. Towjehee started today. I had my first exam today. Today started out by me getting up early and using the computer. I prayed Fajr in its time and around 6:30 am I left the home. I walked to the main street and I walked until I took a taxi to a little after the 7th circle, to a bridge after the seventh circle near C-Town.

I paid the driver; got out; crossed the bridge, and using the directions I remembered a friend of mine telling me, I eventually got to the school. I got to the school around 1:15 am or a little before. At first for a few moments I was going to have passed the school but I eventually turned around and went back on the right track.

I got into the school and I chose a spot and stayed there. At first I was jumping between bringing my cellular, and not bringing it, but in the end I decided to bring it. I also had decided to buy myself a watch. Eventually other student came and so I wasn't alone. Besides me, there was another guy who kept to himself, and his study is private study like me.

A little before 9 am the bell rung, and the teacher split the students that had come into two groups: one that was public study and the other private study. I of course was on the private study and I found out where my exam hall was, along with my seat. I found out that no cellulars were allowed, and so I closed my cellular and kept it hidden with me during the exam.

The study hall was on the second floor of the school. Besides me and the other quiet guy, there were three other students who attended today, out of a total of 12 or 15, which were the number of seats. Two monitors watched us. I did my best on the exam, and insha' Allah it was enough, if not more than enough. Memorizing the verses did pay off after all, since the very first question concerned it.

I was also glad that I had studied some parts of the end of the help book because some of the last questions came from that part, a part which I was somewhat familiar with. At first I didn't answer all or most of the questions, but slowly I answered most of the questions, knowing that I answered much of them wrong.

I eventually waited after the time was over and once the time was over, one of the monitors took the answers only, as I and the others kept the actual questions. I didn't bring any books to study, because I didn't want to confuse myself with studying at the last moments, plus I didn't want the burden of carrying a book.

I left the school after the exam's time was over with the rest of the students and opened my cellular. I walked all the way back home and it took me about an hour, but it was hot and I sweat a lot of course, though there was a cool breeze from time to time in certain places. Now I know hoe long it might take with me walking there all the way.

At first I was thinking of burning the questions sheet that I was allowed to keep with me, since it wasn't any useful to the teacher, but then I decided to keep it as a record. It would be nice to have it at hand. So far, Towjehee has gotten off on a good start I'd say. I don't have anything that can help me study for tomorrow's exam, so let's see how I'd do on an exam that I haven't studied.

With Towjehee starting today, a new challenging adventure of mine has finally arrived, and has started. This adventure and challenge would last throughout Towjehee until I find out my Towjehee average. Now I leave the rest up to Allah. The only thing I was scared of during the exam was one of the monitors catching my cellular with me, but alhamdullah it didn't happen.

I kept my cellular hidden in my jeans jacket and closed. I decided not to bring it with me tomorrow. I worked on 'Agumon X's Entrance' today. I also thought up a new fandom codelimin story of mine, inspired through 'The Lion of Justice' title, named 'The Owl of Peace'. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: