Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Unprepared...

Assalamu Alaikum...

I got some interesting ideas for one of my stories. It's one of my own, and my first, but not only, Power Rangers fandom story. The story is called 'Meric Rangers' and I got the new ideas for its storyline from yesterday. One of them is the first Green Power Ranger appearing once more yet not being Tommy.

Instead it would be one of my own characters. Since he would appear, Dragonzord would appear once more. Another idea I'm willing to explore is the Meric Rangers recovering and protecting the power eggs. I was thinking of someone controlling Brontosaurs also, and maybe that ranger would be the first green power ranger. Who is my story would be my own character.

I was also thinking of having the main villainous send more than one or two, or even more than three snake minions at the rangers. These are all ideas and I haven't got them into episodes or know when or where they'd exactly appear in 'Meric Rangers' storyline.

Like yesterday, I woke up early today and prayed Fajr. I didn't go as early today as I did yesterday, and I really didn't bring my cellular. I left the home a little after 7 am and I don't know when I got to the school, but I was the first one there, and for quite some time I was restless being alone because I didn't know the time.

Like yesterday, I took a taxi to a bridge near the 7th circle, and I didn't walk. I used more of my money, but it's no big deal. This time I knew where to go and so I don't have any problem with directions now. I hadn't studied for the exam but eventually the school bell rung and before I knew, the exam had started.

The questions were interesting and somewhat easy, if I had studied for it, but didn't and couldn't since I didn't have any material to study on. I used some of my prier knowledge of some of the subject to answer many of the questions. I didn't answer all the questions, or my answers weren't complete.

It isn't a big deal though. I brought my cap with me today, somewhat instead of my cellular. I walked back, and on my way back I stopped by a branch of a bank and retrieved some money my brother had sent me. I also bought myself a wrist watch with some of the money I had for myself, and not what I retrieved from my brother.

I did some study for the tomorrow's exam today, and I have the intention to study the subject more. During the exam, I was feeling more restless than anything else. Now I have experience on how things would go when I'm unprepared for a Towjehee exam, and I don't like it... Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: