Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blowing Up the Master Plugging Device

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 12th of December it rained. My dad called me through my cellular on that day. On the 13th of December 2010, Monday it rained. On the 14th of December I took out the garbage. On the 15th of December 2010, Wednesday I had a failed outing to my aunt.

I needed to throw the master plugging device away on that day. I fasted on that day as well. I needed to throw out the plugging device from that day because I tried to get it to work, but it blew up on me because I was probably doing something wrong.

That led from it being bad to me making it worse. As the result of my actions part of the long cord of the device burned black and it easily tore off with my assistance. I fasted on that day because it was the 9th of Muharram 1432 H.

On the 16th of December I threw out the master plugging device. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day. I fasted on that day. I fasted on that day because it was the 10th of Muharram 1432 H.

On the 17th of December 2010, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer. On the 18th of December I exchanged two empty gas canisters with two full ones. I renamed Feathers blowing in the Wind from Feathers blowing in the Wind to Jaacto Post on that day.

On the 19th of December 2010, Sunday I took out the garbage and had an outing for some bread. I took a shampoo on that day as well. There were at least three electricity outages on that day. Yesterday was the 20th of December 2010, Monday.

I visited a family with my mom yesterday. I won't get into details, but it might have been an important and historic visit. Because of that I dubbed yesterday as "Wilddust Monday". I'm thankful to Allah that I was able to fast on the 9th and 10th of Muharram.

I'm going to be busy tomorrow and after tomorrow insha' Allah. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...