In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...
Assalamu Alaikum...
This is obviously going to be the last post on Jaacto Times for this year (The Year of the Owl 2010). My next post would be in 2011 insha' Allah. This post is going to be short since I don't have too much to mention.
On the 22nd of December, I had an outing for some shopping. I also had an outing to Yaser Shopping Center for some shopping. On the 23rd of December 2010, Thursday I had an outing for some earphones.
On the 24th of December I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. On the 25th of December 2010, Saturday I chatted with a friend of mine through Yahoo! Messenger.
On the 26th of December, I took out the garbage and had an outing for some shopping. My dad called me through my cellular and he told me that he got a laptop for me on that day.
The 27th of December 2010, Monday marked the second anniversary of the Zionist Terrorist Offensive on Gaza. I had an outing for some vitamin stuff on that day. There was an electricity outage on that day as well.
On the 28th of December I had an outing for some bread. There was an electricity outage on that day as well. Yesterday was the 29th of December 2010, Wednesday. There were numerous electricity outages yesterday, basically during the morning.
I took out the garbage yesterday and I had an outing with my mom for some shopping. My brother called through my cellular yesterday. I forgot to charge it though and so the line was cut due to that when my mom and brother were talking.
I changed the gas canister for the stove in the kitchen last night. Much has happened this year in my personal life and in the world as well. I have a feeling that 2011 would bring changes to the world one way or another.
It would be an exciting year for me as well insha' Allah. With that, the Year of Owl 2010 fades away slowly. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)