Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rent Quad

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 10th of January 2011, Monday I had an outing to the internet café. I deactivated my comeback profile on that day. On the 12th of January I washed some dishes in the kitchen sink. I cleaned the pipe of the bathroom sink on that day.

I took a shampoo on that day. On the 13th of January 2011, Thursday I had an outing to bring the PC to the computer to be fixed, and I left it there for awhile. Afterward I got some credit for my cellular.

Soon after I returned home I put the credit I got on my cellular credit. I had an outing to the internet café on that day. I retrieved the PC from the computer store afterward. I activated my comeback profile on that day.

On the 14th of January I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room. I attended the Friday speech and prayer on that day. There were protests in numerous cities in Jordan against the government on that day.

The Tunisian President fled from Tunisia on that day. He is an ex-president of Tunisia. He fled due to the revolution of his people in Tunisia. I think the revolution is still going on against ruling people who were close to the ex-president.

With that Tunisia is setting an example for other Arab countries. It is already the sixth day in a row of protests in Egypt and numerous interesting things are happening there.

On the 16th of January I took out the garbage. I had an outing to the internet café on that day. I used the scanner at the internet café for the new rent contract on that day. It rained on that day.

On the 17th of January 2011, Monday I had an outing for some shopping. My brother called through my cellular on that day. Jordan qualified for the next round after defeating Syria 2-1 in the Asia Cup 2011 on that day.

On the 18th of January I had an outing to pay the water bill. Soon afterward I got some printed copies of the new contract rent. On the 19th of January 2011, Wednesday I clipped my finger nails.

The 20th of January 2011, Thursday is dubbed "Rent Quad", hence the title. I signed the new rent contract on that day. That day is named as such basically because I signed the new rent contract. The rent of the home is now in my name.

It was previously in my dad's name. On the 21st of January 2011, Friday the Friday speech was about Taqwa. It was nonsense and propaganda. The speech was about Taqwa, but the Imam was obviously pro-government.

He was someone else that was different from the usual Imam of that mosque. On the 22nd of January I had an outing to the internet café. On my way back I got some bread.

I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room on that day. On the 23rd of January 2011, Sunday I took out the garbage. I had an outing with my mom for some shopping on that day.

On the 24th of January I had an outing to Yaser Shopping Center for shopping. On the 25th of January 2011, Tuesday I had another outing to bring the PC to the computer store to be fixed, and I left it there for awhile.

I bought myself some earphones for my cellular on my way back on that day. I had an outing to the internet café on that day. I retrieved the PC from the computer store on that day.

On the 26th of January I exchanged an empty gas canister with a full gas canister. I watched all of the fourteen movies of Detective Conan on that day. On the 28th of January, I didn't attend the Friday speech and prayer.

I don't want to get into that. I received a call through my cellular from my dad on that day. It rained on that day. Today is the 30th of January 2011, Sunday. It has been raining on and off today.

I changed the gas canister for the gas heater in the living room today. I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails today. I've been entertaining myself by watching Detective Conan episodes.

First I download them and then I watch what I downloaded. If I like the episode or episodes, I convert them and keep the converted forms. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...