Monday, January 10, 2011

Up with the Prices

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

This is going to be the first post on Jaacto Times during the Year of Breeze while I'm here in the internet cafe. I won't be getting into that though. On the 7th of January 2011, Friday the Friday speech was about parents and obeying them.

My brother called through my cellular on that day. I changed the gas heater in the living room on that day. On the 8th of January it rained. I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day. I got surprising news about the rent going up on that day.

I found out from my mom and instead of 110 JDs a month now, it would be 130 JDs a month now. The rent would start to be like that starting from next month. The landlord wants a new contract with us in order to have the rent be 130 JDs.

Yesterday was the 9th of January 2011, Sunday. The historic referendum of South Sudan started yesterday. I took out the garbage yesterday. I was able to retrieve the digital camera of mine from a friend of mine yesterday. I had an outing for some bread yesterday.

I also had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center. I'm planning to buy a few neck scarves soon after I leave the internet cafe, and before I return home today. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...