Friday, January 7, 2011

Second Anniversary of Al-Darb Diya

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

This is obviously going to be the first post for Jaacto Times during this year, which is what I dubbed as the Year of Breeze. I think the title suits the first post for this blog and this year good.

On the 31st of December 2010, Friday it rained. I changed the gas canister for the gas heater on that day. I also took a shampoo on that day. I clipped my finger nails and some of my toe nails on that day.

That day was the last day of the Year of the Owl or 2010. Onward into the Year of Breeze! On the 2nd of January I exchanged three empty gas canisters with three full ones. I had an outing for a 2011 calendar on that day.

I bought a nice winter cap for myself on that day. That day marked the second anniversary for Al-Darb Diya. Two years have passed since I first started Al-Darb Diya. On the 3rd of January 2011, Sunday the Asia 1 Convoy arrived in Gaza.

On that day I had an outing for an adapter for the vacuum cleaner. I had an outing to help tutor a friend of mine in English on that day. On the 4th of January I took out the garbage and I had an outing with my mom.

On the 5th of January 2011, Wednesday I retrieved money from the bank. Yesterday was the 6th of January. I had an outing for some shopping yesterday. As for today, the Asia Cup 2011 starts in Qatar today.

That's it for the first post for the Year of Breeze. More posts would come during this year insha' Allah. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...