Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 21st of July 2011, Thursday I took out the garbage and had an outing for some shopping. On the 22nd of July I attended the Friday speech and prayer. On the 24th of July I finished watching Johto League Champions. That was the fourth season of Pokémon.
I started watching Master Quest on that day. It is the fifth season. I have never seen any episode of that season before. On the 25th of July 2011, Monday I took out the garbage.
On the 26th of July I exchanged three empty gas canisters with full ones. On the 27th of July 2011, Wednesday I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some Shawarma on that day. On the 28th of July I had an outing for some Ka'ak.
I clipped my finger nails on that day. On the 29th of July 2011, Friday I attended the Friday speech and prayer. On the 30th of July 2011, Saturday I took out the garbage. My dad called me through Nomog on that day and told me some nice news.
I won't get into details about that day. On the 31st of July 2011, Sunday I had a video call with my brother. It was the first time I ever used such a thing. It was really nice and interesting to use as well.
It was on that day that I was able to use the Sims 3 for the first time as well. It was during that night that I started attending the Taraweeh prayer as well. On the 1st of August it was the beginning of Ramadan and the beginning of fasting.
I took a shampoo on that day. On the 2nd of August there were two electricity outages during the morning. It was the first time I used Rastotin in such a situation. On the 3rd of August 2011, Wednesday I had a failed outing for some money.
Yesterday was the 4th of August. I took out the garbage yesterday. As for today I attended the Friday speech and prayer. The speech was about the connection between dua' and fasting. So far the weather has been nice and normal summer days.
This is only the beginning of August though. So far Allah is being merciful on me and those I love and care about deeply here in Amman. There isn't any guarantee that the coming days would be the same or hotter.
As for the title of this post... I named it as such for me to have a fierce personality and to discipline myself and be patient during such hardships. I've been continuously attending Taraweeh from the beginning and I intend to continue doing so.
I've also been reciting a chapter of Qur'an a day and I intend to continue doing so insha' Allah. I think this Ramadan is the first Ramadan that I would insha' Allah attend Taraweeh throughout the month at the nearby mosque.
This is the first post for this month of Ramadan, and I don't know if it would be the last or not. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)