Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Ten Days of Ramadan 1432

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum...

On the 15th of August 2011, Monday I took a shampoo. On the 16th of August I visited a friend of mine in his family store. I don't want to get into detail too much about that. On the 17th of August 2011, Wednesday I had an outing for some shopping.

On the 18th of August I took a shampoo. On the 19th of August 2011, Friday the Friday speech was about the first battle between the Muslims and Quraish. On the 20th of August 2011, Saturday I took out the garbage.

I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day. On the 21st of August 2011, Sunday I had an failed outing for some Eid shopping. I don't want to get into details about that. On the 22nd of August the Libyan Rebels captured most of Tripoli.

The Wild Breeze Revolution of Libya is far from over though. It won't be over until Muammar Gaddafi is dealt with, at least. On the 23rd of August 2011, Tuesday I took out the garbage. I had an outing for some Eid shopping for myself.

It was the first time I ever had an Eid shopping on my own for myself. It was really nice. I first got myself a new pair of shoes. I named them "Breeze Shoes". I won't be wearing them on regular basis though.

I'm planning to keep them nice and wear them on special occasions. I was thinking of getting myself a watch afterward, but instead I got myself some clothes. I would also start wearing the clothes during this coming Eid insha' Allah.

On my way back I got a new watch for myself and a new belt as well. I've already been wearing the watch from the beginning. Nonetheless it is still part of my first ever Eid shopping on my own. My brother called through Nomog on that day.

I chatted with my dad on Skype for awhile on that day. It was a nice chat. It was the first time I ever chatted with my dad through Skype. Yesterday was the 24th of August. I had a failed outing for some shopping yesterday. I don't want to get into details about that.

Today is the 25th of August 2011, Thursday. As for today I had an outing for some shopping. It was the same one that I had failed the day before. I took a shampoo today and I clipped my finger nails. I think this would be the last post for this Ramadan.

What a great Ramadan it has turned out to be as well. It is a Ramadan to remember for sure, for more than one reason. I'm still reciting Qur'an on a daily regular basis alhamdullah. I am also still attending Taraweeh on a daily basis as well.

I would continue to do both on a daily basis as long as I need to insha' Allah. No photos for this post, but there might and might not be at least one photo for the next post. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...