Assalamu Alaikum...
On the 7th of August 2011, Sunday I wrote the article "The Breeze Uprisings". I retrieved money from the bank on that day. It was on that day that I published the article "The Breeze Uprisings" all around the internet.
The article is basically my view and opinions on the uprisings that have been happening in the Middle East. The link to the article where I first published it is: http://startrailines.blogspot.com/2011/08/breeze-uprisings.html.
It was the first such article I've written during this month of Ramadan. I don't know if I would write any other news articles this month of Ramadan or not. On the 8th of August I had an outing for some shopping.
On the 9th of August 2011, Tuesday there was an electricity outage. I cleaned the pipe of the bathroom sink on that day. I tried and failed to deal with the kitchen sink on that day. I even made matters worse for it. I won't get into details about that day.
I remember I was so ashamed of myself for making matters worse. I still feel somewhat guilty about it. I was boosted with over-confidence with cleaning the pipe of the bathroom sink, and so I thought I could deal with the kitchen sink.
Allah showed me better though. On the 10th of August 2011, Wednesday I had a failed outing to pay for the land phone bill. That was my only attempt this month to pay for the land phone bill. I won't try to pay for it this month.
I would pay for it next month though insha' Allah. My brother called through Nomog on that day. On the 11th of August 2011, Thursday there was an electricity outage. I took out the garbage on that day. I had an outing for some shopping at Yaser Shopping Center on that day.
I put up a new night light here in my bedroom on that day. I also put up a new night light in my mom's bedroom on that day. I took a shampoo and clipped my finger and toe nails on that day. On the 12th of August the Friday speech was about the opening of Mecca.
It was really interesting to listen to, but I won't get into details about it. That was the second Friday of this Ramadan. On the 13th of August 2011, Saturday I had an outing for some bread. Yesterday was the 14th of August.
I had an outing to pay for the bills yesterday. Today is the 15th of August 2011, Monday. I exchanged the empty gas canister with a full one for the stove earlier today. I took out the garbage today as well.
I've still been attending Taraweeh prayer on a regular basis during this Ramadan alhamdullah. I've also been reciting some Qur'an on a daily basis as well. There might be some graduation ceremony for children who memorized the Qur'an at the mosque I attend.
I know about that from the notice on the front door of the mosque from the outside. It would be after Taraweeh prayer later on tonight. I decided I would leave soon after I attend the Taraweeh prayer. It wasn't like that at first, and I don't want to get into details about that.
I had an emotional night during the night last night, that I stayed awake past midnight and it was past midnight when I went to sleep. I was feeling so sad, powerless, helpless and weak. I felt so powerless and helpless toward the Umma.
For people who know me well, seeing my cry is a very unusual thing. I cried because I was so sad about what the Umma is going through these days, and feeling so powerless and helpless to do anything about it.
Allah has created mankind weak, and it was during that emotional time for me that I truly understood how weak Allah has created mankind. It was and would remain an unforgettable memory for me that I would always treasure.
I don't know if this would be the last post for this month of Ramadan or not. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...
.gif)